PLEASE NOTE: ABSOLUTELY NO ENTRY FEE WILL BE REFUNDED, TRANSFERRED OR CREDITED. DRIVER’S LICENSE OR OTHER FORM OF POSITIVE IDENTIFICATION IS REQUIRED AT CHECK-IN
American Memorial Triathlon Schedule
PRE-RACE AND RACE DAY
- Pre-Race Day – Saturday, September 7, 2013 3:00 – 5:00 – Check-in/Late entries (optional) Number picks will be at Thomas P Morahan Waterfront Park
- Race Day – Sunday, September 8, 2013 6:30 – 8:00 am – Registration Pre-registered & new entries 8:15 am – pre-race instructions (mandatory!) Number picks will be at Thomas P Morahan Waterfront Park
- 8:30 am – Race Start (rain or shine) 11:30 pm – Awards ceremony, Refreshments, Raffle
FEES & AWARDS
- FIELD: Limited to first 300
- ENTRY FEE: Individual: $70, 3-person team - $165
- LATE FEE: postmarked after August 21. Individual: $75, Teams add $170
- RACE DAY: Individuals - $80, Teams - $175
- AWARDS Individuals: 1st, 2nd, 3rd overall and in 5-year age groups to 70+ (men), 60+ (women) Teams: 1st, 2nd, 3rd male, female & mixed teams
- Race management has authority to change race course and format, check-in and start times.
- Acceptance letters & course details are sent out two weeks prior to race. Please do not call before this time regarding acceptance. Your canceled check is proof of your acceptance.
- Competitors who fail to send in a self addressed stamped envelope (SASE) will not be notified regarding their acceptance or changes in race logistics (start times, course, check-in time, etc.)
- No entrants under 15 years of age.
The American Memorial Triathlon is an athletic event that combines a 1/2 mile swim, a 16-mile bicycle ride, and a 4-mile run. Participants in the AMT exemplifiy a healthy, active lifestyle. It is an educational activity that promotes proper nutrition and exercise as a means to a more productive and invigorating lifestyle for both local residents and visitors. Celebrating its fifth year, the AMT is a fun event for racers, family and friends.
Register now »
Support & first aid along the route
Safety first! Hydration stations, First Aid volunteers, family members, and friends will be monitoring your progress and overall condition throughout the race. Be alert and ask for help if you need it.